Monday, December 12, 2011

Seller Feature: FBTL Manila

Here's another shop to love girls! but first, meet Daphne of FBTL Manila,

Nickname: Daphne Calilap
Age: 23
Profession: Blogger, Entrepreneur


What style of clothes do you sell? Fashion Beauty Truth Love Manila ( FBTLM)  sell korean inspired clothes and accessories. Right now we are selling statement accessories that will add oomph to your wardrobe.  All the items were purchase by me and I only sell items that I personally adore.

Describe your personal style. 

I always go for comfy clothes and I based my outfit from the weather. I love wearing leggings, loose shirt , a cardigan or a bolero during rainy seasons. I'm all about skirts, maxi dress during summer. I can never go out without a piece of jewelry.
I'm currently obsessed with cocktail rings and statement accessories. I also love wearing wedges, they add height  ( I stand 5'6 hihi )plus they are comfy. 

Who is your style icon?
Olivia Palermo 


Olivia is so chic, I love her sense of style, very girly and she's not afraid to wear anything!
What's your favorite item of clothing or accessory? 

I love details, even the smallest ones. Cocktail rings and long necklaces are my favorite. They add a touch of glamour in my outfit.
Promos? Any message to your customers?
FBTL MANILA is celebrating its first year anniversary,  I also have an ongoing 5 part giveaway in my blog and all items are 25% off ( use discount code FBTLMXMAS25 upon check out), plus we offer free shipping if you use the multiply shopping cart. We also have new packaging for our customers.


That's a big discount guys, what are you waiting for? shop their site now and get 25% off on ALL items! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment