Sunday, December 25, 2011

My latest landmark bazaar haul

Went to landmark with the bf and her sis yesterday evening to buy something to wear to a baptism the next day. I saw the perfect dress almost instantly and then did some more shopping at Landmark's bazaar section. Here's what I bought:

Green polka dot and lace polo (perfect for the New Year), Peter pan collared top, black and rust jeggings :)  


Landmark has always been my go- to place for affordable chic clothes.

I also didn't include the dress that I'll be wearing tomorrow because i'm already laundrying it. hehe.. The best part is, I only spent merely 2,000 pesos for everything :)

Anyway, I just posted a new batch of vintage pieces so please check back soon.

MERRY CHRISTMAS! :)

1 comment:

  1. Landmark's my go-to place, too! There are a lot of great finds there if you have the patience! :)

    Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete