Monday, December 26, 2011

Holidays 2011

I'm so lucky to have the time to be with my loved ones this Christmas, often times as a nurse I was on duty at the hospital during Christmas/ New Year so I really don't celebrate it that much with my family. This year I had to spend Christmas Eve with my family, my boyfriend and his sister :) I already knew that I had all that I wanted this Christmas, the TIME spent to celebrate Jesus' birth with the people I love. Here's what we had for Noche Buena:

Lechon Manok


Lechon Kawali

Baked Macaroni

Pancit Puti- "Garlic Vegetarian Pancit" made by a friend of my mom
L-R: The bf and me, my mom, my lola and my bf's lil sis, my younger sis taking the photo and my dad, well...nasa dreamland..slept throughout noche buena

The Next day, we attended the baptism of my friend's son, baby Max at San Agustin Church in Intramuros.




And here's what I wore:

Dress and shoes- Landmark


Reception followed at...well... Maxs! hehe...

My mom, Nards, me and my lil sis!

Baby Max with ninang Tin and ninong Nards! :) ang cuuuttee!!!

At home with the boyfriend, haha! napagod! :P
That's it! How we spent Christmas this year :) I'd love to know how did you spent yours?


2 comments:

  1. Aww, you look so elegant in that dress! :) Merry Christmas, Christine!

    ReplyDelete