Sunday, November 6, 2011

Phase 2: Brown Bag Market Orientation + Sneak Peek

Sorry for the late post guys, I went to the orientation yesterday and then a bazaar in the afternoon; I had so much fun with my lil sis that I didn't get the chance to blog about it right away. Since I brought my trusty camera phone, I shot away :)

This is the first time that I am going to represent my shop personally so I was really anxious about meeting the veteran concessionaires, but I just thought that I too has the same passion that they have for their shops, in the end I was just overjoyed and happy about meeting people that were as hyper as I am in talking about our business.

The orientation was at 10 am; surprisingly I arrived earlier than expected hehe...since I was the early bird, I helped out Nori, the event organizer in distributing the materials for the orientation.

Free Fliers!



I love the Eco chic, rustic, vintage theme of the whole event
We were given a lot of fliers to distribute, a big brown paper bag and some documents that we needed to sign. Nori also talked to us about the advantages of the venue and the whole Market itself.

The meeting was at the tower room of Filipinas Heritage Library
We actually started late because we were waiting for the others to arrive, but since some of the concessionaires present still has commitments after the orientation, we had to start so that we could finish immediately (and then join the Global Pinoy Bazaar with them, harhar...)

We discussed a lot about the contract, the ingress list and other details. After a hearty breakfast of hot coffee and yummy pancakes we then picked up our stuff and went outside to have an ocular of the area.




The parking area

Here is were we will be allowed to unload our stuff



The courtyard
I must say that it looks a bit smaller than I expected, but the whole venue I think is really perfect for the theme; vintage and crafts :)

Most of us were figuring out were our tents are located
Finally before going home, I asked if its OK for me to take a little "Class Picture" :)

That's me wearing the gray blouse!
Brown Bag Market Orientation Attendees
Before I forget (again) heres another sneak peak of the stuff that I'll be selling at the Flea Market*:

A dainty Lace dress



Beaded Zebra Print Dress



*These pieces will only be available on our stall at the Brown Bag Market on December 9, 2011 and I really hope to meet you all there soon! 

3 comments:

  1. OMG! This seems like such a nice affair. :D SOOOO many things happening this November! Is it really only on December 9?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @carla: yes dear, its just a 1 day event, there will be a lot of activities and great finds, it would be fun! Hope you could drop by :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting this Tin :) it was nice meeting you too

    ReplyDelete