Sunday, November 20, 2011

The Perfect Sunday Date

At last! A decent photo :) c/o the boyfriend :) Thanks to perfect lighting outside Glorietta. Just an update, my lola's OK now, she got discharged yesterday from the hospital and is already resting at home. Anyway, here's what I wore today on my date with the BF.

pussy bow blouse- Plethora Shop, Black shorts- Market Market, Leopard flats- Landmark







with the photographer, haha!



We were supposed to watch a movie but sadly puro Breaking Dawn! :P I have nothing against the movie but I'm just not the fanatic, we could wait for that in DVD :) Nag food trip nalang kami, bought some microwave popcorn and watch DVDs at home. The Perfect Sunday Date.

I am also planning another giveaway this Holiday Season and its going to be BIG! so stay tuned girls!


Here's my sneak peak for today: white tie front blouse*



*This piece will only be available on our stall at the Brown Bag Market on December 9, 2011 and I really hope to meet you all there soon! 


No comments:

Post a Comment