Monday, August 15, 2011

Webcam photos for outfit posts?

I woke up yesterday thinking how I could take more photos for outfit posts sans a DSLR camera tripod (since I am still saving up for it, hehe...) Napagtrippan ko ang webcam :P

that's what I wear at home, a big comfy tee and shorts :)

A few hours later, before leaving for a date with the boyfriend, I took a couple of outfit "test shots".

floral top and khaki skirt- Landmark Bazaar
It was ok but as you could see that the image was small; you wouldn't appreciate the details of the outfit and the shoes; I think its better for Beauty shots as shown below:

Light day make up (eyebags included haha!)
Tools:
- Skinfood Aloe Sun BB Cream #2
- E.L.F. Eyebrow kit in light
- Nichido Multiple Stick in sunset glow
- Maybelline Watershine Pure lipstick in P12
- Avon retractable eyeliner in black

Well I guess the photos were acceptable naman while I'm still saving up for those camera gear :)

4 comments:

  1. hello there, dear! I love your outfit here...its really comfy and its actually my usual outfit at home too! or if not, any large sized shirt is perfect! kisses!

    A House of Harlow-esque Giveaway!

    Not Your Ordinary Beauty Queen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those big tees and shorts are always comfy at home! :) Love your flowery top. ;P really put together for a date huh? Hope you had fun! Mwah.
    xoxo,
    LoveSkinBest

    ReplyDelete
  3. webcam for outfit shots?!! i never really thought about it before, haha. but i think it works, effortless lang. think webcam shots would need sufficient lighting though cuz they have the tendency to get really dark :(


    good todiscover your blog! hope you could check out mine sometime and follow if you like:)


    xx
    eden
    chic in the tropics

    ReplyDelete
  4. @myrted- haha! cyempre sis, minsan lang makapagdate with the bf e,ahihi! :P

    @eden- I totally agree, webcam outfit shots need ample lighting for the details to be appreciated :) thanks for checking out my blog,I'll be following yours :)

    ReplyDelete