Sunday, August 14, 2011

Sammy



Finally bought the Samsung netbook I've been eyeing for months, the Samsung NC10-AO2 PH. It took me awhile to decide if I should buy a small netbook or a laptop. Since my boyfriend's laptop was a Samsung, he recommended that I'd buy one in that brand too. So here she is, my Sammy:


notice every protective covering for my gadget; that's how O.C. I am to care for it
I loved how thin it is, and the silver and black combination

Is has long battery life and awesome sound quality

Here are some added information:
Description

Computer installed  Genuine Windows® 7 Starter Operating system supported  Intel® Atom™ Processor N570 (1.66 GHz) And 2GB DDR3 of memory RAM with 320GB SATA HDD Storage. Software’s included anti-virus .
Key Features:
  • Intel® Atom™ Processor N570 (1.66 GHz, 1MB)
  • 2GB DDR3 of memory RAM
  • Battery Life Up to 11hrs
  • 10.1 inches Screen
  • Warranty: 1yr on parts and service
Key Specification:
  • Operating System : Genuine Windows® 7 Starter
  • Processor : Intel® Atom™ Processor N570 (1.66 GHz, 1MB, 667MHz) - Dual Core
  • Chipset : Intel NM10 Chipset
  • Memory : 2GB DDR3
  • Video Type : Intel GMA3150
  • Video Memory : Internal Shared Memory
  • Hard Disk : 320GB SATA HDD
  • Network Interface : Built-in 10/100 LAN
  • Wireless LAN : Built-in Wireless LAN 802.11 b/g/n
  • Bluetooth : Built-in High Speed 3.0
  • Camera : Built-in
I/O Ports
  • 3 x USB 2.0
  • VGA Port , RJ45 Port and DC- in port
  • Headphone-out, Mic In, Mic Out
  • 4-in-1 Card Reader (SD, SDHC, SDXC, MMC)
Softwares
  • Norton Internet Security (60 days trial)
  • Microsoft Office 2010 (60 days trial)
  • Samsung Recovery Solution
  • Easy Display Manager,Easy Network Manager and Easy Battery Manager
Dimension:
  • Size:   259 x 179.50 x 21.5-33.7mm (LxWxH)  
  • Weight:  1:35kg
Package    Manual, Power Cable, battery & charger
Recommended Accessories
  • Compact Travel Mouse - Bluetooth, Wireless, Retractable Cables
  • Memory Cards - (Swap data with your camera, Backup files) 
  • USB key - Swap data between PC's
  • External DVD - (Watch DVDs on the move)

Hopefully I'd be able to be more hands on with blogging and in marketing my clothes. Next in my wishlist is a tripod and remote, hihi! :P




3 comments:

  1. Nice lappy sis! Happy for your new toy. :P

    xoxo,
    LoveSkinBest

    ReplyDelete
  2. super nifty! ^^just gave me an idea to my keyboard protector too. ^^
    Thanks for dropping by and leaving a comment on my blog, super appreciate it that someone can relate and understand what I'm going through (separation anxiety much?lols) and yes sis, we can do this! ^^
    just followed ur blog! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ann thanks for following! :) joined your giveaway too, hope I'll win! :)

    ReplyDelete