Sunday, June 10, 2012

Grecian

Went to my cousin's wedding yesterday at Don Bosco Church.  And here's what I wore :)

Photos and Styling by my lil sis Audie
Ooh how I just love weddings! :) yup mushy me..more after the break!


Infinity dress and Grecian bangle- Ombre Vintage, Drop Earrings- SM Accessories, Gold  Sandals- Boccalo



with the lil sis
Took photos of the altar while waiting :)
After a few moments, we got teary eyed as the bride started her march towards the altar.

Bridal March
I just loved her style, her entire look was really radiant and simple. With only a few of their closest family and friends, the ceremony remained solemn and you can just feel the warmth and love inside the  church.
Marriage rites
After the ceremony, we then went to Alta Guia in Taguig for the reception

Mother of all Fashionistas- my 91 year old glamour lola :)
Here's my grandma making her way on to the reception. I remember looking at her "lookbook"- inspired photos from years ago! she really has great style, even having her bags and shoes customized :) 
I even saw a close friend of mine! What a small world, haha! Her brother's the best man pala :)

To Irish and Pao, thanks for letting us be a part of your wedding, a wonderful celebration of both your love. Best Wishes and may God bless you with a lot of beautiful kids! :) stay faithful and always stay in love.  

No comments:

Post a Comment