Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Bag Shopping in the Men's Section

Are you very particular when buying bags like me? I take a lot of things in consideration when I buyone. It has to be roomy, the material and straps should be sturdy enough to hold my net book safely and the design should also go with most of the clothes that I wear. My sister makes fun of me nga for buying a bag for work once a year so it really must be durable, hahaha!

So one night after work, my sister and I tried to buy a bag from the Men's section of SM Department store and boy are we in for a surprise! :)

Travel bags with wheels and shoulder bags in great designs in sturdy canvass and leather material

Their bags are more beautiful and sturdier than the bags in the Ladies Section! :D



Satchels in man- made leather but clearly in better size and designs than the ones in the ladies section
This brand Salvatorre Man, caters to men with distinct taste in fashion.

I bought the bag similar to the canvass bag above with lots of pockets
Their bags are reasonably priced! and with its style and quality, you could use this for a long period of time.


Bags from small rectangular shoulder bags up to the large travel size bags. Better check the men's section for bags to complete your look girls!

1 comment:

  1. Could you tell me what brand that bag is (the canvas with lots of pockets similar to what you bought)?

    ReplyDelete