Monday, July 16, 2012

New in Store: Street Chic Collection

Had a collaboration with my best friend for our latest collection. Her photography skills and my clothes were perfect for this project, check out our super fun weekend shoot in the streets!

Here are a few looks from our latest collection, Street Chic.
My models Audie, Diane and Barbie









This would definitely not be the last. I loved how the photos turned out and since we were already friends, having fun with each other was second nature.

I would like to give credit to our photographer, Ms. Karen B. Luzon and my models Audie, Diane and Barbie. :) Till our next shoot girls!

Don't forget to shop our latest collection HERE!


Photography: Karen B. Luzon
Models: Audie, Barbz, Diane
Clothes: Ombre Vintage




No comments:

Post a Comment