Wednesday, July 20, 2011

My typical 5 minute face

Here's a look on how I do my make up every morning before going to work.








Step 1: Cleanse, tone and moisturize

Step 2: Place a small amount of BB cream on your palm and activate the product to prevent it from looking too cakey or white. Dab onto face and blend well.

Step3: Apply cream blush on the apples of your cheeks on some on the tip of your nose and chin for a natural looking flush.

Step 4: Exfoliate your lips by brushing them gently with a damp toothbrush (yours of course :p ) Apply lip tint and lip balm on top. The wax of your lip balm can prolong the color of your tint.

Done!
Here's what I wore to work- dress- For me, Braided Belt- Landmark, Quilted Brown Shoes- Confetti


I really don't fuss about my hair, I just place it in a tight bun. I flat iron in a lot in the past but since it was too damaged, I felt like I needed to give my crowning glory some rest. I'm planning to grow it out and have it styled by a Korean friend that I met at work, hehe... :)

I also didn't want to pile up tons of product on my face because my skin gets irritated very easily. How about you guys? can you tell me how you normally do your make up? as in super fast :)

P.S.
The clinic is going to offer a new service (fractional laser with growth therapy) I've heard a LOT of great things that this aesthetic procedure could do. I'll keep you posted with the test drive!

No comments:

Post a Comment