Monday, January 31, 2011

Review: Google Calendar

In my efforts in finding a more financially rewarding sideline besides having a 12 hour hospital shift I'm also thinking of ways how I can effectively manage my time. There are a variety of planners that can be both entertaining and useful out there, but what is really doing the job for me is having a calendar online through Google calendar. What I like most about this system is that you get reminders sent through email or even have text messages sent right to your mobile phone hours before the event. This helps me keep track on important events and manages my tasks to reach a certain deadline. 

It has a very user-friendly interface, aesthetically pleasing and in the end makes your job easier. Try this application or better yet, tell me what free application or program helps you through your job? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment