Sunday, January 30, 2011

forum influence

I've joined an online forum a couple of months ago, in my quest of finding a reputable skin clinic that offers laser hair removal in a reasonable price. And boy, did I get more that what I asked for :) Yes, I did had my laser hair removal and I got really satisfying results (review to be posted later) I also had my beauty loot from Watson's because of the products that I wanted to try from the reviews of the Girltalkers that I read and hopefully I could write them each specific reviews later on.

Here's my Watson's Beauty Loot:

1. Asian Secrets Lulur Scrub
2. Opal Pink 1 minute deep conditioning hair treatment
3. Marrionaud Tweezers

and for the Make-up

4. Nichido over all stick in Sunset Glow
5. E.L.F. under eye concealer and highlighter
6. Maybelline Pure Water lipstick in P12
7. E.L.F. Eyebrow Kit
8. Wish lip and cheek tint

Lastly, Girltalk helped me get in a job!!! :) (this is a very interesting story, I even told this during the final interview and nailed it!) I'm still looking forward in getting accepted in a job through ODesk by the way, I'll keep you all posted. Thanks for the blessings God! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment