Friday, September 21, 2012

Sister Style: She's Got Claws!

Sorry I have been MIA this past few weeks, I have been undergoing some Tretinion treatments to calm my breakouts. I was planning to pile on some make up to cover them up but on second thought, I think I'll just leave them be and heal. So anyway, my sister's had exposure on my blog and my shop already, I'd like you to see her in her own clothes so that you can check out her style too.

Striped top, Jeggings, Black Cardigan- Landmark, Shoes- SM Parisian, Claw Earrings- OASAP
My younger sister's style is classic and laid back, she has the basic pieces in our closet and I have the trendy ones, hehe.. that's one advantage of having a sister, you get to borrow each other's stuff!
These claw earrings are so edgy! :) Thanks OASAP
 

And that my friends is my equally stylish lil sis :) I had fun meeting her today at lunch :) Isn't it fun to have an instant best friend?  

Anyway we'll be having a photo shoot with the gang tomorrow, we've heard your requests and we will be posting our new arrivals very very soon! :) 

Please don't forget to LIKE US on Facebook.






1 comment:

  1. you have a great blog! and great sense of style.

    we are now following you on gfc, would love it if you followed us back :)

    http://www.counttofour.com

    ReplyDelete