Saturday, September 8, 2012

Make Up Haul


Just did a lot of make up shopping this month, here were some of the stuff that I purchased on outlet stores and some, conveniently through Multiply :)


Stocked up my make up kit with these essentials that I bought mostly online and from outlet stores:
1. Volumizing Mascara- (The Face Shop) 395php that I got on sale for 150php! I love this mascara cause it doesn't clump or smudge at the end while getting those full flirty lashes, this is definitely a steal!

2. Aqua Tinted BB Cream- ( The Face Shop) 995php - This BB cream is my alternative to my Skin food Aloe Sun BB cream, its water based, dries matte on the face and gives a radiant glow. This BB cream is perfect for sensitive, acne- prone skin.

3. Revlon Colorstay Liquid Foundation (Bon Marche) 580php- I've read a lot of rave reviews regarding this product so as soon as I saw a cheaper one on the internet, I pre- ordered right away. I have yet to try this and test if it really stays on your skin for a long time.

4. Elf contouring powder and blush (stuff in style) 200php- This palette is an essential because it can give your face a radiant natural flush and more dimension.

5. Nyx Rouge Cream Blush in Petal (GWY shop) 250php- this blush has the perfect shade to flatter any skintone. The product is really pigmented, gives off a dewy effect and lasts when applied on the skin.

6. Beauty UK eye shadow palette in Earth Angel (Skye Avenue) 300php- I bought this eyeshadow palette because of its versatile neutral shades. It has just the right amount of bronzes and browns and has a pop of glamorous dark greens added to the mix.

7. Matte Factor Lip paints in Deep Red, Light Pink and Cappuccino (Skye Avenue) 300php each- Every make up bag should have a pink, red and nude lippie for emergency touch ups. These three are the best matte lipsticks I have ever encountered. All were pigmented, long lasting and affordable. 


A good thing is that all the sellers were very professional, they sent me authentic and sealed products, safely padded for transport and came on time :)

Stock up on your own make up bag too and check out these reliable sellers!


No comments:

Post a Comment