Monday, September 27, 2010

it's about time

from an impromptu/ rush date- top and blazer-thrifted, jeggings- multiply, deep red flats- greenhills tiangge
 It's been three years since college, the glory days of weekly (or even daily!) ukay/thrift shopping and writing fashion articles for my school paper (The Senior Concordian); now I wear my scrubs almost everyday and only dress up for unit meetings and impromptu dates with my boyfriend (to be explained later...hehe..)

I kinda miss those days where you look forward to the school wash day and school events thinking of something fashionable to wear, now I do my thrift shopping for my online store plethora and in rare instances, for myself. I realized that I had to take my love with fashion to the back seat, temporarily because I have to focus on my profession, but I can never let go of what's in my heart completely.

During my time off, I got inspired by reading other fashion blogs and decided to give it a try. I also wanted to share where I buy my clothes, how I wear them, the things that I love...or hate...and then learn from these amazing ladies too!

Beauty will be covered to! since I have combination, sensitive skin; I'm always on the hunt for products that I can use that are long wearing (because I have 12 hour shifts) and is good for my skin, I'll also share my reviews about the products that I am loving now.

Wow, I can't believe that I have been staring at this blank page for days now, thinking of what to write for my first post and luckily it's finished! hopefully this is not the last :)

No comments:

Post a Comment