Thursday, October 23, 2014

First comes Love, then comes...

Photo taken by Zab Trinidad during a styling stint, baby bump at 28 weeks

My husband and I are very pleased to announce that we will be expecting our first child this January 2015; so I guess my current occasional fashion blog might slowly transition into a mommy/wife blog, hehe... Well it sort of dawned to me that I will be needing an extra outlet for my emotions because becoming a new wife and preparing to be a mom was very overwhelming for me mentally, emotionally and spiritually.


I am so lucky and blessed to have a supportive family and a very patient and loving husband who is there for me, but still there were times that I have all these flight of ideas and all I could do was to burst into tears.

We are still both going to work almost every day and going for Pre Natal check up or styling shoots during our off; our dates as a couple now consists of shopping for stuff for our little one or trying out new restaurants which are both really not bad; I am enjoying going through all these new experiences with my husband and we are both very excited in building new memories for our own family.

My blog is now going to be a little bit more personal, I would love to reach out and get to know and learn from other mom bloggers out there. Well I would still be talking about fashion since we are styling for shoots but Ill also review about facilities regarding my pregnancy and delivery and baby products, and my life as I hope to become a great Army wife to my husband and an awesome mom to our little man. 

So I leave you now with a simple but powerful tip. Always, ALWAYS pray for your husband

Bless your husband by praying for him! The Apostle Paul instructed all Christians to pray for one another (Ephesians 6:18).

This includes wives’ responsibility and privilege to pray for their husbands. Earnest prayer for your husband is good for him, for you and the spiritual health of your home (Proverbs 31:11-12). 

There are a couple of devotionals online you can read when praying for your husband; Here are 2

2 comments: